Dear PACE Students,
CoCubes is conducting second pre -Assesment test in our college on 22/3/2013. The scores will be used by 24 listed companies. Every students have to register for this test by loging into www.cocubes.com with there user id and pwd. last date for registration is 15/3/2013.
students have to select pace institute of technology and sciences as there test center. Do not select any other test center.
Without participating in this assessment the student will not be eligible for most future drives through CoCubes. every student have to study hard and participate in this assessment test without fail.
- Pre Assessment Scores will be used by several corporate for hiring.
- Score will be Valid for 1 year
- English Usage: Reading Comprehension ; Grammar including Articles , Prepositions, Sentence Correction, Speech, Tenses, Verbal Ability including Synonyms, Antonym, Spellings, Idioms and Phrases
- Analytical Reasoning: Visual Reasoning, Statement & Conclusions, Relationships, Logical Reasoning, Attention to Details, Flowcharts etc.
- Numerical Reasoning: Concepts of mathematics including Time & Work, Speed & Distance, Algebra, Equations, Progressions, Profit & Loss, Ratios, Averages, Geometry, Data Interpretation.
- Domain test:
- Civil: Topics including RCC Design, Theory of Design & Structures, Soil Mechanics & Foundation, Construction Scheduling, Water Resource Engineering / Hydrology, Geotechnical Engineering
- Electrical: Topics including Electrical Machines, EMMI, Network Analysis and Synthesis, Control Systems, Digital Electronics, Power Electronics, Power System and Instrumentation, Microcontroller and Microprocessor
- Mechanical: Topics including Thermodynamics, IC Engines and Compressors, Theory of Machine, Engineering Material / Meteorology, SOM, Fluid Mechanics
- Electronics: Topics including Electronic Devices & EMMI, Network Analysis and Synthesis, Microprocessor & Microcontrollers, Digital Electronics, Communication System, Electronic Circuits, Control System
- Computer Science: Topics including C, C++, OOPS Concepts, Data Structures, DBMS concepts, Operating System Concepts, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Networking Concepts, Computer Architecture